Do you remember the last time you woke up and felt great or is that a long forgotten memory?
Perhaps you’re struggling to recover from an illness, depression or just trying to cope with chronic pain. Or maybe you’re frustrated with challenges such as:
- Chronic Stress and Anxiety
- TMJ or Dental Trauma
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sinus and Allergy Ailments
You’re not alone!
When you’re suffering you need more than just a quick fix or another pill. You need:
- A therapist who will listen and understand your concerns.
- To be treated as a whole person instead of a list of symptoms.
- A gentle touch that helps restore your body’s innate wisdom to heal itself.
- A personalized approach using the BEST therapies for your body.
My name is Donna Gironda and I’m here to assist you in your journey toward health and healing. I use an integrative approach because I find, not one - but several different therapies to be the most effective way to treat the whole person. I am a massage therapist in private practice at Therapeutic Touch in Winchester Va. I am conveniently located across from Sunnyside Plaza in the Trex building on 522 N and Rt 37.
My services include:
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Integrative Manual Therapy (IMT)
- Ion Foot Detox
- Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Lymph Drainage
- Nutritional Testing
- Therapeutic Massage
- Visceral Manipulation
- Zero Balancing
How do I take the First step toward Relief?
Sign up for my free newsletter sent out bi-monthly that helps you live a healthy, well balanced life . Then check out IS THIS YOU to find out if the integrative approach might help you on your path towards good health and restoration.
Donna Gironda CMT
157 Creekside Lane
Winchester VA 22602