Do you remember the last time you woke up and felt great or is that a long forgotten memory?
Perhaps you’re struggling to recover from an illness, depression or just trying to cope with chronic pain. Or maybe you’re frustrated with challenges such as:
- Chronic Stress and Anxiety
- TMJ or Dental Trauma
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sinus and Allergy Ailments
You’re not alone!
When you’re suffering you need more than just a quick fix or another pill. You need:
- A therapist who will listen and understand your concerns.
- To be treated as a whole person instead of a list of symptoms.
- A gentle touch that helps restore your body’s innate wisdom to heal itself.
- A personalized approach using the BEST therapies for your body.
My name is Donna Gironda and I’m here to assist you in your journey toward health and healing. I use an integrative approach because I find, not one - but several different therapies to be the most effective way to treat the whole person. I am Winchester's only Certified Integrative Manual Therapist (IMT) in private practice at Therapeutic Touch in Winchester Va. I am conveniently located in Creekside Village on Valley Ave and Shawnee Dr.
My services include:
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Integrative Manual Therapy (IMT)
- Ion Foot Detox
- Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Lymph Drainage
- Nutritional Testing
- Therapeutic Massage
- Visceral Manipulation
- Zero Balancing
How do I take the First step toward Relief?
Sign up for my free newsletter sent out bi-monthly that helps you live a healthy, well balanced life . Then check out IS THIS YOU to find out if the integrative approach might help you on your path towards good health and restoration.
Donna Gironda IMT-C
157 Creekside Lane
Winchester VA 22602